Wheeling sunday? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Wheeling sunday?

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
reeves711

Wheeling sunday?

Anyone going anywhere this Sunday?

reeves711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

As a matter of fact yes. Not sure where you are but we're riding a place called Lewis Chapel, look it up on youtube. It's just outside Chattanooga.
Unread 01-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
reeves711

I'm in Hendersonville
Unread 01-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
reeves711

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc
As a matter of fact yes. Not sure where you are but we're riding a place called Lewis Chapel, look it up on youtube. It's just outside Chattanooga.
Idk anything bout this place i only know land between lakes n wollys n wheelin in country
Unread 01-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

It'd be a bit of a drive for you. When you get a chance check out Mayhem just outside McMinnville and Golden Mountain in Sparta. Both are close to you and great rides, Hale Mountain in the Winchester area is good too but I wouldn't go on anything with less than 35s and lockers.
Unread 01-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #6
reeves711

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc
It'd be a bit of a drive for you. When you get a chance check out Mayhem just outside McMinnville and Golden Mountain in Sparta. Both are close to you and great rides, Hale Mountain in the Winchester area is good too but I wouldn't go on anything with less than 35s and lockers.
Ha all those vids showed trailer toys not dd.
Unread 01-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Mine is a trailer queen as well and I ride with buggys from time to time but DDs as well. Although most of the DDs I ride with are locked on 35s or bigger. People don't tend to video the little guys so the big boys get all the fame. There is still plenty a smaller built rig can do at most of the places I listed. If you look up Aetna Mountain all you'll see is buggys and cab trucks but people wheel close to stock rigs up there every weekend.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.