Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

West/Middle TN jeepers

5K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Domino 
#1 ·
Just curios if there are any jeepers on here from Jackson to Nashville?

#3 ·
#6 ·
yeh i know. theres alot of jeeps around but i guess they just dont know of this forum/thread. im waitin on my Jeepforum invitation cards so i can start handing them out. the forum cards are a good way to get people intrested. yu might want to look into getting some. they aint but 3 or 4 bucks for a hundred i think it is.

#19 ·
Well what does everyone thing about meeting at the BIG Pavilion on top of the hillside?? Meet at around 8:30am to 9:00am to 9:30am..Would everyone coming from around Nashville want to meet at the Home Depot in Lebanon,Its right off South Hartman Dr,,Exit 236 on I40 East..?? . Meet there at around 7:15 to 7:30am (Home Depot).
If ya have never been up to G.M. , When ya pay at the gate you will stay on the main paved road and follow it up the hillside to the BIG Pavilion, As soon as you get to the top of the Rd you will see the Pavilion.
Will also be on channel 6. Yall come on out and play,gonna be a good weekend for it and we will be riding saturday(main day) and sunday this weekend.....Lets Rideeeeeeeeeeeee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.