Trails in the Smokies - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Trails in the Smokies

The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Check out our NEW Steering Stuff!

Unread 08-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
Okie98jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Trails in the Smokies

I'm looking for information on some trails in and around the Smokies. More specifically, Indian Boundries. We aren't looking for anything difficult. Maybe some fire service roads or just backroads with some good scenery. We are planning on spending a week in that area in Sept. and are considering tent camping at Indian Boundries. Any input on weather ect. is much appreciated.

Okie98jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
13blackjk
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yes I am interested also I seen pictures of the smokey mountains and how beautiful they were , would like to truck camp and go off roading in the area , I live in NY so I wana be sure exactly where I am going before I make the trip
13blackjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #3
yjjason
X-Y-J-Con

1988 YJ Wrangler 

just seen this hope not to late ... but if you go to cades cove there are a few roads that shoot off main road !! easy very scenic... let me know when u come in i can hook u up with some good ppl !! if you have a Fb check out TN JEEP TALK when u get here post on there wall i promise someone (if not me) will be happy to show u some places !!! again sry just seeing this !!! hope this helps !!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.