Torque wrench needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Torque wrench needed

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Garef
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Torque wrench needed

Would anyone in the Nashville be interested helping me out changing over my valve head cover gasket?

I really just need a torque wrench and I have a heated workshop that we can do it in. I'll pay yer gas and beer. ;-)

Just don't want to take it to a shop and spend a small fortune.

I'm looking to get this done some time next week, or next weekend.

Cheers.

Garef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
Unii
1995 YJ Wrangler 

if its just the cover than don't worry about torque wrenchs, just snug them up with a 1/4 drive rachet in a star pattern.
Unii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
Garef
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I like to take a bit more care with my vehicles, haha.

I've had some offer of help, however I'm going to leave it for a week or two, got an o2 sensor issue that I need to fix first.

Cheers.
Garef is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.