Tom's 4x4 Superstore Customer Appreciation Day - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Tom's 4x4 Superstore Customer Appreciation Day

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 04-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #16
bddisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tomorrow is the day. Hope to see you all there.

Unread 04-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #17
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ill be there but ill be going on the aetna ride instead of lewis chapel.
2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
TellicoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #18
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

On the trailer and waiting for tomorrow.
Unread 04-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #19
JC1963
1998 TJ Wrangler 

What a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time to get to Toms and was really impressed. Saw alot of super nice Jeeps ....... Good food and great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JC1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2011, 11:43 AM   #20
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Nice to see everybody and lots of new faces. Tons of Jeeps and couple of Fords and I think I saw one Yota. They gave away a ton of great stuff, I only got a hat but that's something. Not sure what the 12 year old girl is going to do with a lift kit but you never know. Wish I could have made the ride but it was still nice getting to see so many rigs. Hope someone got some good photos cause I didn't think to take any pics till I was gone.
Unread 04-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #21
Unii
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
Nice to see everybody and lots of new faces. Tons of Jeeps and couple of Fords and I think I saw one Yota. They gave away a ton of great stuff, I only got a hat but that's something. Not sure what the 12 year old girl is going to do with a lift kit but you never know. Wish I could have made the ride but it was still nice getting to see so many rigs. Hope someone got some good photos cause I didn't think to take any pics till I was gone.
haha did you see the smile on her dads face.
Unii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011, 04:18 AM   #22
JC1963
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unii View Post
haha did you see the smile on her dads face.
My wife and I both were laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!

They called her name and the little girls face went red, But her dad was grinning from ear to ear........
JC1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011, 07:52 PM   #23
bddisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

The dad came in the store today, looking to get a XJ long arm upgrade since he already had a 4in lift on his Cherokee.

After seeing the turnout and the great response we had from everyone, there were a few people there that have a hand in making things happen. With that, it was mentioned that next year will be huge, with lift manufacturers big rigs there and a lot more vendor reps. That equals more stuff to give away, and more great deals. Thanks to everyone for the great turnout. And congratulations to Mark Dorsey, who won the Mile Marker winch at the poker run.
Unread 04-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #24
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks again to you guys for a great get together. Looking forward to the next one. Hopefully my junk won't be broke that week and I'll make the ride.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.