Tom's 4x4 Superstore - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Tom's 4x4 Superstore

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-31-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
mapitre42
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tom's 4x4 Superstore

It's been about a year since this place opened, and I have yet to visit. I'm curious as to how good these guys are. I would really like to find a place where I feel comfortable having the jeep worked on by people who know Jeeps really well. Has anyone had them do any work on their jeep, or bought products from them?

mapitre42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Seem like really nice guys and Sammy knows jeeps. He's the manager or something along those lines.
Unread 09-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
ratman21
2006 TJ Wrangler 

They have put a 4 inch rough country lift on my along with a rampage top and 35in pro comp tires very happy with the service and made some friends in the process
ratman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
bddisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
Seem like really nice guys and Sammy knows jeeps. He's the manager or something along those lines.
Thanks for the comment.
If anyone every has the opportunity to come by the store please do so. It isn't always about selling parts, sometimes you may just need a sense of direction as to what your rig needs. I enjoy helping everyone with their transformation of their rig.
Unread 09-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #5
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

No prob. We've actually met, I'm friends with Justin that has the white XJ from Cleveland, you may know him as Doofy. Mine is the blueish purple XJ on tons and 38 TSLs.
Unread 11-04-2011, 04:51 AM   #6
Bojeepus
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I got my last xj from jeepsters out in soddy they were a nice family buisness and were realy east to deal with, they have a shop on sight as well, i would let them work on my junk, the only place in the area i would stay away from is J&J out in harrison, they will rip you a new one with their prices, haven't had any expericance with toms as of yet
Bojeepus is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.