TN Vacation - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > TN Vacation

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-22-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
thefrohn

TN Vacation

My buddies and I are headin down to Pigeon Forge from Michigan for a week next month. I'm bringin my jeep which is pretty much in stock form. Just a few questions to any living in the area, any legal trails around there, nothing crazy just some two tracks or something? Also any problem running with no doors? and what's the mirror law there?
Thanks guys

thefrohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
Beater37887
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Not sure what's around Pigeon Forge, but if your willing to drive an hour to Oak Ridge, there's a pretty big area up here. Its basically a couple of mountains the coal company owns and lets everyone use, called Windrock OHV. Look it up on the web as coalcreekohv.com. Not sure about the door law, but you don't need side mirrors as long as you have a rear view.
Beater37887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
thefrohn

thanks for the help man, i checked out that site looks like fun, might have head that way
thefrohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2008, 07:12 AM   #4
Beater37887
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Hope you enjoy. With a stock jeep you should be able to take most of the moderate trails, some of them are a little rougher than others but there's still plenty you'll be able to run and enjoy.
Beater37887 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.