tennessee jeepers? - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > tennessee jeepers?

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 07-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #166
rakkharder
2004 TJ Wrangler 

If you head through dover up into LBL on the tenesse side theres a few good mudding trails, also turkey bay which is on the kentucky side of LBL isnt too bad. only problem is the trails are real narrow and theres a ton of 4wheelers and dirt bikes running around

rakkharder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #167
djacobs28056

Not sure if you guys are keeping up with this thread, but in the earlier pages a few of you were talking about firetower road in Whitwell.

Can I get some more information on this area. I have been through there working on the pipeline right of way but was unable to ride any trails although I did make it down to the chapel (Is it still in use?)

Do you ask for permission from someone? Is it OK to camp/fish in the area and whatknot? Any issues with firearms? I have an NC CCP
djacobs28056 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #168
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacobs28056 View Post
Not sure if you guys are keeping up with this thread, but in the earlier pages a few of you were talking about firetower road in Whitwell.

Can I get some more information on this area. I have been through there working on the pipeline right of way but was unable to ride any trails although I did make it down to the chapel (Is it still in use?)

Do you ask for permission from someone? Is it OK to camp/fish in the area and whatknot? Any issues with firearms? I have an NC CCP
yes the chapel is still in use. no permission required. you can camp/ fish all you want. no issues with fire amrs at all. Its really nice here. last year a few jeep members joined me on a nice trail ride through fire tower down to the chapel then out to tracy city. mud duck and another guy, cant remember his name. nobody bothers us here. we have tons of trails to ride.
94chb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #169
1fastR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94chb View Post
yes the chapel is still in use. no permission required. you can camp/ fish all you want. no issues with fire amrs at all. Its really nice here. last year a few jeep members joined me on a nice trail ride through fire tower down to the chapel then out to tracy city. mud duck and another guy, cant remember his name. nobody bothers us here. we have tons of trails to ride.
Any more details on where this place is at? PM me if you had rather not say on out loud.
1fastR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #170
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Its on hwy 108 on whitwell mtn. Turn on fire tower road.
Unread 08-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #171
grapeape36
1999 TJ Wrangler 

hey am in athens tn here working on a 99 tj doing a motor swap am about half way thru it. installed a 350 chevy with a th350 tranny running on 35's as soon as i get it done and all the bugs out of it will be looking for a trip to windrock
Unread 08-10-2011, 06:35 AM   #172
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Im riding this weekend in coppinger cove (sequatchie cove) . Possibly camping overnight. Anyone is more than welcome to come join the ride.
Unread 08-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #173
TNeustadt
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapeape36 View Post
hey am in athens tn here working on a 99 tj doing a motor swap am about half way thru it. installed a 350 chevy with a th350 tranny running on 35's as soon as i get it done and all the bugs out of it will be looking for a trip to windrock
Let me know when you head up there...I'll tag along.
TNeustadt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #174
ruthole
1994 YJ Wrangler 

There's a good place out side savannah Tn called dry creek

Lone jeep club member #1

[QUOTE=TMSquy;13470729]If parts aint flyin you aint tryin![/QUOTE]
ruthole is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-25-2011, 10:59 PM   #175
2Bearms
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Im in middle TN, has anyone gone down Flat Creek in north Maury County? It is off of Rally Hill Road.
2Bearms is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2011, 10:18 AM   #176
99blacktj

i live in cleveland burt i like to ride at windrock and lewis chapel. There is a big ride at aetna this wknd. They have it every halloween with live bands and the whole kit and kaboodle. I will be there
99blacktj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 04:47 AM   #177
Bojeepus
1995 YJ Wrangler 

hey any one know what happend to the tnvjc? websites down and been that way for months

sorry to did up an old thread but i figured that someone on here would know
(97 zj 5.2L Orvis ed. 32in tires newest in collection)

http://www.tnjeeps.com
Bojeepus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.