tennessee jeepers? - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > tennessee jeepers?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 04-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #136
aurban
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFlip View Post
Hey im looking for a wheeling club in Middle Tennessee anyone know of any?
Ill be at MTSU in the fall!!!! We can start our own lol

[QUOTE=theAuthority;7932250]You're just jealous you're not red[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=90SaharaJeep;815022]Friends don't let friends drive automatic Jeeps[/QUOTE]
aurban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #137
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFlip View Post
Hey im looking for a wheeling club in Middle Tennessee anyone know of any?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurban View Post
Ill be at MTSU in the fall!!!! We can start our own lol
Also looking for a good club. HMMM maybe a good time to start a new one.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2010, 06:08 AM   #138
mafbowhntr
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Lets start one
mafbowhntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #139
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

hey Voyame scott from geico says hello. lol he came and took care of me and my jeep from the accident. he was telling me about your damage and stuff.
94chb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 03:46 AM   #140
Voyame
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94chb View Post
hey Voyame scott from geico says hello. lol he came and took care of me and my jeep from the accident. he was telling me about your damage and stuff.
Scott and his crew are great folx. They can do magic with bodywork, I'm sure you'll be pleased. Now, hurry up and get it fixed so we can get it muddy again.
Voyame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #141
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

well, ill need a transfer case now also...damn but i did save a mans life today in the sequatchie cove.
the guy and his friend went riding in the woods last night and got wasted and buried his truck, they started to walk out of the woods to get help and they were to wasted the driver fell and broke a rib and punctured his lung, so the other guy left him and walked out of the woods and woke me up at my house at 5 am
i went out there and after 4 hrs i found him passed out on the trail. we loaded him up in the jeep and he kept passing out and stop breathing, i had to keep stopping and slapping the hell out of him and opening his eyes to get him awake and to breathe, he kept turning blue and purple in the face and tensing up. after i got him to the entrance to his wife i went back to pull the truck out and i tore my transfer case up but i got it out and pulled it home for him.

so now i need to find a 242 transfer case. i got the body parts today to get things fixed, now i just need to install them and get a windshield installed.

scott from geico was a great dude, he gave me 5k to get my jeep fixed back and didnt total out my jeep.
94chb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #142
1fastR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Dont think anyone has mentioned it yet but check out http://www.itsajeep.org/ mostly TN,Ky,Al people on there. Lots of trail rides. Looks like the site is down today but check it out when it comes back up if you have never done so.
1fastR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2010, 03:53 AM   #143
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastR View Post
Dont think anyone has mentioned it yet but check out ItsaJeep.Org mostly TN,Ky,Al people on there. Lots of trail rides. Looks like the site is down today but check it out when it comes back up if you have never done so.
That is a good one.

Also check out TNcrawlers.com if you have a built rig. Lots of good folks on their with really cool trail rides, and work days.
1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #144
tha_Toad

2003 TJ Wrangler 

From what ive heard before i deployed, that RockAPoko is still closed i wanted to go but it was closed when i went last year. Theres a place in DYER that i found is pretty awesome im hoping to go back there when im on leave and get some wheelin done before i put my TJ back in the shop for a new lift.
Unread 05-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #145
MichaelPowell
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey yall im new to this site and to jeeps.

Anybody around the Anderson County area on here?
Looking for some new places to go.
MichaelPowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #146
rubiconrich
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Got a question about Tenn and the laws. I am moving to Nashville area in August. My tires stick out two inches from the flares. I get away with it here in the Pacific Northwest as there are too many wranglers here for them to be stopping everyone. How is it there? Will I have to get wider flares? Also, what's the law on going doorless? Do you have to have doors? What about mirrors? Do I have to wear covers for the offroad lights? Just want to get my jeep ready for some wheelin' after I get there! One last question....are wolves legal to own there? I got eight.
rubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #147
battlecattle
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure about Nashville area BUT I drive between Knoxville, Chattanooga, and North Carolina without doors and my tires sticking out. After talking to a state trooper... it is illegal... but they don't usually write tickets for it. If your just moving to TN... be prepared to see things on the road that are just insane...

As far as lights... your legally suppose to have covers over the lights but I was not stopped when I have 8 extra lights on my last vehicle

Hope that helps

-Josh
battlecattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #148
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiconrich View Post
Got a question about Tenn and the laws. I am moving to Nashville area in August. My tires stick out two inches from the flares. I get away with it here in the Pacific Northwest as there are too many wranglers here for them to be stopping everyone. How is it there? Will I have to get wider flares? Also, what's the law on going doorless? Do you have to have doors? What about mirrors? Do I have to wear covers for the offroad lights? Just want to get my jeep ready for some wheelin' after I get there! One last question....are wolves legal to own there? I got eight.
I live in Mt. Juliet out east of Nashville. I commute to Nashville in my Jeep daily. I have no Flares and drive all the time with no doors without side mirrors. Never have I had any problems. Lights will have to be covered on the road. We have 3 good ORV parks within 1 1/2 hrs.
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #149
rubiconrich
2004 TJ Wrangler 

It seems that I'll enjoy the area from reading all the posts on the forum. I'm moving with my daughter and am going to look for a country area outside of the Nashville area. Don't like being crowded. Can't wait to get there.
rubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2010, 05:48 AM   #150
clrusty
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Dang Rich ya comin all the way from washington to nashville huh. I have been here all my life and i still love it around here. People are friendly and ya better get use to the wave, lol.
Thought i would stop by and throw out the invite, some of us from the TNVJC club are going riding saturday at Wooly's. Everyone is welcome to join us.
Gonna meet at the gate between 8:30 and 9am.
Lets go,Lets Go.
clrusty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.