Sunday Jan 18th Windrock trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Sunday Jan 18th Windrock trip

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-10-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sunday Jan 18th Windrock trip

I will be at Windrock on Sunday if anyone would like to go. I believe Mudduck will be joining me. I told him I would meet at the shell station in Athens and then make our way up. Hope to meet some other folks.

If anyone else is going or has been lately what are the trails worth running for my jeep? I may watch some people on Rattle Rock but I haven't been on that trail in a jeep just a motorcycle. It was rough when I used to ride there. I want to check out the windmills for sure. I remember a cave or somethin up there if anyone can give me some info on that.

1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
solarrubi06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Were headin there in the morn, but i may be up for another round next sunday. As far as trails 16 and 22 are fairly easy fun trails. Were gonna check try to check out 3 and 15 tommorrow they should be good and sloppy.
solarrubi06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2009, 06:37 AM   #3
MudDuck99
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

YES SIR I'LL BE THERE...can't wait, i've never been to windrock
MudDuck99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
QuickSilverCon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Cave is on trail 3
15 is fun, but you ill be able to look at rattle rock and that is about it, you need some serious beef to make it through that
QuickSilverCon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
solarrubi06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

We went this past sunday and did 16 and 3. The trails were pretty sloppy. Be prepared to do a lot of slipping and sliding.
solarrubi06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #6
Beater37887
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Well we went out today and rode 2, 22, 26 and 27 and all were frozen. 26 and 27 had some icy slick spots in them, but nothing too bad, just made it a little more fun.
Beater37887 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.