Starting a new club, East Tennessee Jeep Club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Starting a new club, East Tennessee Jeep Club

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-08-2011, 07:12 AM   #1
Rubiclone1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Starting a new club, East Tennessee Jeep Club

I am wanting to get a new Jeep Only club started in Greeneville and surrounding counties. We have awesome trails to ride on, and I would like to have a club where the whole family can enjoy rides, weekly dine outs and Jeep Shows together without conflicts and politics. If you are interested, please email me at dwnichols@roadrunner.com.

Member of Tread Lightly
Member of United Four Wheel Drive Assoc.
Member of Blue Ribbon Coalition
Member of NORA
Owner 2005 Jeep TJ AKA "Rubiclone"
Built by Me, Driven by me.
30+ years of off roading adventures
Rubiclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2011, 06:25 AM   #2
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Deland, FL hummm, maybe you moved. Hey I'm from Satellite beach, FL and will be up in eastern TN the week of 7/4, if you guys get it together and have a ride planed, I would love to join in, of course if you'll have me .

I've wheeled the Ocala area along with Hardrock, maybe we have wheeled together in the past?
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker
http://www.canddautocenter.com/
Boundless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
Rubiclone1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Wheelin in Florida

Yes, we probably have been on some of the same trips. I was a member of MFJC and also did rides with Ocala Jeep Club, Pirates of Moor and others down in Lakeland. Usually hit Jeeptoberfest for the last 2 years. I have moved to Tennessee and we have mountains here to crawl on. I have some friends coming from Deland for the week of July 4th, and we are planning some Jeep excursions for the weekend. Probably go over Paint Creek, would love to go to Windrock.

Member of Tread Lightly
Member of NORA
Unread 06-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

That's great, would love to join you guys on some wheeling... but keep in mind my LJ is my ride back to FL .

Please keep me posted. My plans for the week are driving up the 1st picking up my kids from a misson trip in GA then driving to a rental house somewhere on Douglas Lake near Dandridge TN, so I should be able to join you guys, I think both places are somewhat close. The following weekend I drive to my Dad's in Bakersville NC to visit and squeze in some wheeling on his property
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker

Last edited by Boundless; 06-13-2011 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: spelling
Unread 06-12-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Have you guys ever been to prentice cooper or aetna in the chattanooga area?
pmcjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2011, 06:11 AM   #6
Rubiclone1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Nope, I have been to Windrock a couple of times.

Member of Tread Lightly
Member of NORA
Unread 06-14-2011, 06:14 AM   #7
Rubiclone1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Rusty,

When we get some plans finalized, I will let you know. We will always make sure we do not go anywhere that would destroy your Jeep. Mike and I both have ours built to off road, but take care of them since we both drive them frequently.

Member of Tread Lightly
Member of NORA
Unread 06-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #8
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I have been to prentice cooper a few times the trails are pretty nice and all are wide for jeeps. There are a couple spots with rocks to climb but most of the trails are setup so you dont beat your jeep up. Never been to aetna but have seen some good pics of my buddys rockcrawler out there. Both places are free also.
pmcjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #9
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Crawl Magazine's 1st ride in the south

Hey Dale and others, check this out, I think I might have to go see this in person

Seen this on their website....
http://www.crawlmag.com/news/crawl-r...-in-the-south/

"Essentially Offroad presents the 1st Annual CRAWL Magazine Reader’s Ride in the South.

Plan on being at the Mayhem Offroad Park in McMinnville, Tennessee on Saturday, July 2nd, as we host a bounty hillclimb, charity fundraising raffle and trail run throughout the hardcore trails of Mayhem’s park.

Join John, Ian and Larry as we unveil the new CRAWL Magazine buggy built by Essentially Offroad. Ian has promised to bring his new family buggy out as well. Jimmy Penner from EOR will have some of his trick stuff too.

We’ll be raising funds for the MedCamps of Louisiana, a free camp for kids with disabilities. It’s a charity being helped by Xtreme 4×4 and Search & Restore, the new show on the weekend Powerblock. We’re going to have a raffle with some cool stuff as well as a donation opportunity.

Mayhem is known for difficult trails and we want to see some action. We’ll be throwing down $1000 to see who can climb the hill the quickest. Be prepared for some carnage. If you want to challenge the hill, bring your junk and we’ll see what you got!"

Sounds like a good time to me...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.