Road Trip ! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Road Trip !

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 02-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #1
ClarkGriswold
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Road Trip !

I'm going to try this again and see if anyone is interested in a Jeep road trip.

After some thought I've decided that Jeepers had as much freedom and should have as much good fun as the bikers. With that in mind I'm beginning to work on coordinating a road trip for all Jeepers that are interested in a good company, FAMILY oriented Jeep trip starting in East TN and making the trip around the Southeast. The tenative dates and locations are open at this time; however, I would expect the trip to take approximately 1 wees and be in June / July / or August 2013. To keep it simple hotel/motel accomodations would be each persons responsibility but plan on plenty of southern sights, eats, and fun. ALL Jeeps are welcome so give me a post or message!

Feel free to contact me with any suggestions or to express interest in participating or helping to coordinate this event. Join me in the first (and hopefully annual) "Jeep Across Part of America"!

Red Jeep Club #488
ClarkGriswold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
ClarkGriswold
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Unbelievably quiet! Any thoughts or suggestions?

Red Jeep Club #488
ClarkGriswold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.