Pics from Saturday at hawks pride mountain orv - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Pics from Saturday at hawks pride mountain orv

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 04-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
tuck60
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Talking Pics from Saturday at hawks pride mountain orv

Me and a buddy of mine spent all last week working on his jeep installing a lift, tires, and painting wheels, flares and other stuff so we could go on our first wheelin trip. This was our first time at Hawks pride and we were very impressed with the park and trails. This was the first time for me to do any off roading and all I can say is that I am hooked! We had a blast. We took our 7 yr old daughters and they had fun wheelin and playing in the mud too! Wells ant get pics to load so here is link to photobucket account http://photobucket.com/albums/dd275/low96oval/98 jeep

We both have rough country 4" lifts, stock axles, stock gears, no lockers, I'm running 33s he has 35s mines 4cyl auto his is 4.0 manual and we didn't have much trouble going through some pretty tough rock trails. My jeep really surprised me at what it could do.

We live in west Tn and are planning on going wheelin a lot more if anyone in the area wants to meet up sometime and go riding let me know. Probably gonna go to summer town and turkey bay in the near future if there is any other places nearby let me know, thanks for looking

tuck60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
tuck60
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Figured it out

tuck60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 07:39 AM   #3
95ZeeJay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

we've got a BIG group heading to Hot Springs AR on the 27th, but it's about 5 hours from you. Everyone will be divided up according to skill level and I'll be leading a "take it easy" group on Saturday morning. There are plenty of harder groups and we try to limit groups to 5-8 rigs to keep everything moving along.

Not as close to you as HP but still a helluva good time. Lunch and dinner will be served and 4WheelParts is sponsoring us this time so there should be some good stuff in the evening raffle. We also have a seperate raffle for the kids in attendance so bring the young'uns too.

http://midsouthjeeps.com/forum/index...58-spring-run/
52 Willys CJ3a: stock-ish (his)**95 ZJ Laredo 4.0: removable doors, longarm, 8.8 rear, leaks, squeaks, dents, dings, etc (ours)**03 TJ Rubicon: longarm, body lift, 33" Duratracs- SOLD**05 LJ Rubicon: stock (MINE!)
95ZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.