Our Snow ride at Aetna Mountain - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Our Snow ride at Aetna Mountain

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!Warn and Smittybilt Free Shipping OfferRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 12-12-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Our Snow ride at Aetna Mountain

We had a ride scheduled for Aetna today. The rain last night made it soupy. The snow and cold made that soupy mud sticky as poop. We had a blast and thank everyone who came.

Unread 12-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
Night Wolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like fun! I want to make another Aetna run soon. Is the subdivsion enterance still open?

-1987 BMW 528e 5spd e28 - personal Panzer for the daily driven battlefield, just broken in at 300k

-1990 BMW 325i Convertible 5spd e30 - extensive overhaul in progress

-2005 TJ Sport - stuff
Night Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Yes and no. If you trailer it will be towed but we went in a week ago and they told us it would be gated in the very near future.
Unread 12-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

as of Sunday it was still open. we had a couple show up on trailers. we took them off and took the tow vehicles to Cracker Barrell. There were some guys come in behind us with atv's, but they never caught up or passed us going up the mountain, maybe on a different trail or weren't allowed to leave trucks and trailers there. As of April, we won't have to worry about the subdivision being open. We will be joining the we rock lease.
Unread 12-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #5
Louie4
Powah Injanir

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Looks awesome! My gf is moving to Knoxville next Summer and I'm hoping for some good wheeling since I'll be there too.

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

Louie4's YJ Build
Poison Spyder Fender Install
Warn M8000 Rebuild Adventure
University of Georgia
Louie4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.