Nutmeg Interior Parts for a 1982 CJ7 Limited Edition - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Nutmeg Interior Parts for a 1982 CJ7 Limited Edition

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Dowland
1982 CJ7 

Nutmeg Interior Parts for a 1982 CJ7 Limited Edition

Hello All,
This forum has helped me some much over the past year while I have been slowly working on my 1982 CJ7 Limited Edition project. I have handled all drivetrain issues, Engine, trans, transfer case problems so know I am ready for the interior. It has been a long task trying to find Nutmeg parts. I hope some of you could help me find the remaining peices I lack. Listed below are the parts I need:
1.) 1 or 2 Nutmeg plastic/rubber interior door handles ffor hard doors
2.)I have a Larado Nutmeg dash pad but the Limited in 1982 ends are different due to them using a Scrambler dash pad that flows well w/ the top covers on the interior door panels that Scramblers had as well.
3.) An aftermarket or originally center console in Nutmeg
4.) Nutmeg soft doors
5.) And finally any advice on front and rear seat. Rugged Ridge offers Nutmeg but not sure if them would match or not. If anyone has bought them please advise. Thanks to all for any help with my project.

Dowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
SirCrisp
1985 CJ7 

I think my soft top and doors are nutmeg but I can't sell them until I get some hard doors.

There is this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Whitco-Jeep-CJ7-soft-door-CJ-full-scrambler-Nutmeg-/190484695828?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &vxp=mtr&hash=item2c59c5cb14

but I think mine is darker.
SirCrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
Dowland
1982 CJ7 

Nutmeg Soft Doors

SirCrisp,
Thanks for your reply. I have seen your doors on ebay but I am not sure they are Nutmeg?? I actually believe if they came off a vehicle that is 1984 or newer that they could actually be the Honey color. I could be wrong but I believe that Nutmeg was only used from 1981 to 1984, 1985 and 1986 were changed to the Honey color which is a little less Red in tint and more blonde in color. I have found a pair but I am waiting on pricing. Thanks again for your response.
Dowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #4
countryman247
1979 CJ7 

have you tried calling or going to vintage jeep?
'04 ram 1500 everything else rig
countryman247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.