New off road park opening soon - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > New off road park opening soon

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #16
MudDuck99
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Oh hey. What's going in. Shoot I'm ready. Not gotten a chance to break in the jk yet

MudDuck99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #17
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Once it warms up a little and the water goes down some we are going to do a long ride all the way through where i took you guys out. but always do some wheeling up there every weekend or on aetna. I like the new jeep, did ya sell the other one? hows Voyame havent talked to him in a long time.
94chb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2013, 11:16 PM   #18
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94chb View Post
Once it warms up a little and the water goes down some we are going to do a long ride all the way through where i took you guys out. but always do some wheeling up there every weekend or on aetna. I like the new jeep, did ya sell the other one? hows Voyame havent talked to him in a long time.
Water goes down?... Are you talking about the Gulf? Is the water up right now?

About Aetna .. I was told by a pretty reliable source that they were ticketing people at the PNB Hole, and a couple of trail funnels on either side.

Where are you riding there?

I'm Kevin by the way... I have some good friends in Whitwell and Tracy. We ride the Gulf all the time.
Unread 01-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #19
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

yea the sequatchie cove water is up to high because of all the rain, and the water crossing down firetower are also up high.
twra is giving warnings, although i ride all the time out there and have yet to see any twra. they cannot ticket you in the PB hole, the property inbetween pb hole and werock is twra property. i go i at whiteside by post office and up aenta mtn rd.
Unread 01-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #20
MudDuck99
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
yea the sequatchie cove water is up to high because of all the rain, and the water crossing down firetower are also up high.
twra is giving warnings, although i ride all the time out there and have yet to see any twra. they cannot ticket you in the PB hole, the property inbetween pb hole and werock is twra property. i go i at whiteside by post office and up aenta mtn rd.
sold the TJ and got out of the jeep thing for a while. just joined back last April
. Havent talked to voyame since a few weeks after that ride. Its definitely a good idea to wait til the water goes down.

Unread 01-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #21
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Nah... That's perfect. I like it! Great shots too.
Unread 01-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #22
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

that was couple years ago when mud duck came down and road with me, the water is ALOt higher then that right now. and he got his feet wet that day lol. ill find my old pics.
Unread 01-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #23
MudDuck99
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Sure did. Luckily my boots were in the jeep and I didn't have to wear squishy tennis shoes all days.
Unread 01-18-2013, 03:17 PM   #24
cheftrail
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudDuck99 View Post
sold the TJ and got out of the jeep thing for a while. just joined back last April
. Havent talked to voyame since a few weeks after that ride. Its definitely a good idea to wait til the water goes down.

nice pics
cheftrail is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #25
outbackmatt

Where is that water crossing at?
outbackmatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #26
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbackmatt View Post
Where is that water crossing at?
Firetower rd down to Bryants Chapel on whitwell mtn
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #27
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hey 94chb...

Are you familiar with Butterstack Ridge Trail that comes out on Pocket Rd?

That used to be one of my favorite trails... anywhere! Lot's of steep hills, rocks, mud, ruts and ice this time of year.
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #28
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

lol never heard of that name.. it must be called something else, but yes ive road all trails up here, i live right by entrance of cove and it comes out on pocket rd, we call it rockhouse hill you can also come out in grundy, tracy, white city, coalmont from entrance of cove to bryants chapel is 26 miles
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #29
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
lol never heard of that name.. it must be called something else, but yes ive road all trails up here, i live right by entrance of cove and it comes out on pocket rd, we call it rockhouse hill you can also come out in grundy, tracy, white city, coalmont from entrance of cove to bryants chapel is 26 miles
I've been all over the Cove too. Not sure if you know where the trail comes out on GreenTown (in Tracy) at the Chicken Houses, but My buddy lives in that house right there at that entrance.

I guess over the years we have made up our own names for all the stuff there LOL.
Unread 02-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #30
Voyame
2007 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys! Yep, still around but it's been way too long since I've been wheelin with y'all for sure! Sure have been missing the cove but I'm guessing it's about flooded with all the rain we've been having. Definitely need to catch up with y'all soon.
Voyame is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.