Need super cheap JK take offs w/tires I can buy or borrow in the Cleveland TN area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Need super cheap JK take offs w/tires I can buy or borrow in the Cleveland TN area?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-29-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
08XUnlimited
2008 JK Wrangler 

Need super cheap JK take offs w/tires I can buy or borrow in the Cleveland TN area?

I am going to have my wheels powder coated and need to buy or borrow somebody's take offs on thier JK or Liberty Near the Cleveland, TN area.. I only need them for a few days and don't want to have to put my rig on jackstands and leave it sitting in the garage, well becase I have no jack stands, so if there is anybody that could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I've checked craigslist and the set I found were 100 bucks, already gone and about 2 hours from my house. I don't care what condition the tires or wheels are in as long as I can run on them for a few days. If u let me borrow them I promise I will be good to them and return the ASAP.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.