need a guide in tennessee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > need a guide in tennessee

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 10-16-2008, 03:45 AM   #1
taato
1996 ZJ 

Exclamation need a guide in tennessee

Hello all,
I live in murfreesboro tennessee, i work strange hours and i am a .... newbie (i dont even like to type that word) i camp alot and am looking for places where wheelin and camping are acceptable. so anyone that works weekends like me that is up for teaching a newbie what is where, contact me. I am sick of looking at my living room walls.

Unread 10-16-2008, 04:52 AM   #2
05ChrisTJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I know this has nothing to do with your question but is murfreesboro anywhere around FT Campbell? thats where I'm going when I'm done with this unit. my reporting date is in june mabey by then you can show me around
05ChrisTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2008, 04:58 AM   #3
taato
1996 ZJ 

yea im fairly close ... bout an hour and a half away. i may be in colorado by then though. if not im sure i will have found my way around and would be glad too.
cheers and thanks for your service
bill
Unread 10-16-2008, 09:29 AM   #4
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

head down to my neck of the woods. we have great trips that inspire great stories!!
1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2008, 02:48 AM   #5
taato
1996 ZJ 

aight turner i might do that ... of course i usually work weekends but i can ask off with enough advance warning. just one thing you live a bloody long ways from me! haha do you ever go to jasper? there is a trail that leads to laural falls (rock climbing venue) that is the main reason i bought a 4x4 instead of another sports car. and i would make that drive weekly to get in some hard climbing!
Unread 10-17-2008, 07:50 AM   #6
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

haha no i've never been to jasper. a friend of mine lives in cookeville so i will be up there some this year. he says there are some trails but i'm not sure what they are like. one week a month i get off of midnights on a tuesday morning and i am off untill that sat. usually my fav week to wheel.
1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #7
taato
1996 ZJ 

well turner you let me know when that comes up and i am for it i am usually off mon- thursday
Unread 10-26-2008, 05:10 PM   #8
ssgchappy
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I currently live in Fort Campbell for about the last 8 years now and there is a pretty large online network of jeepers (several of which from your neck of the woods), as well as numerous places to wheel in TN. check out www.itsajeep.org I am getting ready to leave Campbell myself and head out to SC for a few years I need to find myself a guide out there.
'05 Rubicon sittin' on 35" BFG MT's w/black steelies 4.5" RE lift & 1" Daystar BL for 5.5" of total lift Shrockworks rock rails, Custom rear bumper/tire carrier Warn 9K Tabor Winch, Kilby gas tank skid Fabtech steering box skid & Rusty's diff guards Skid Row Engine skid, PSC Trail Corners RR H/D steering & JKS disco's
Impact Orange Jeep Club Member #11
ssgchappy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.