Nashville - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Nashville

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 09-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
hoofly28
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Yj Nashville

hey guys hows it going? So i am relocating to Nashville Tn next week and just wanted to know if anyone knows of any good 4x4 jeep shops in the area

hoofly28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
jgarner
2008 JK Wrangler 

Check out Tennessee Off Road, they did my gear work on my previous TJ and I was very please with their work,
PRESENT : 2008 Rubicon Unlimited | Rescue Green | OME HD Long Travel Kit w/ 40+ Coils| 37 x 12.5 BFG KM2s | Spidertrax Spacers | ProComp Extreme Alloy Wheels | Poison Spyder BFH Front Bumper | ARB Hi-Flow On Board Air | sPOD | Cobra CB
jgarner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2008, 09:19 AM   #3
valkadesh
1985 CJ7 

Just avoid Essentially Off-road in murfreesboro at all costs. Sadly, there aren't too many choices for off-road specific shops in Nashvegas....
valkadesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2008, 03:38 AM   #4
taato
1996 ZJ 

well i am glad you posted that i was heading there tomorrow! so i have to go all the way to nashville for parts, well below the social standards of average.
btw welcome to nashville!
Unread 11-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #5
ridendirty
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Call or go by Tennessee Off-Road. Ask for John or Phillip. They are not in Nashville. They are located between Mt. Juliet and Lebanon. Not to far from I-40.

ridendirty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.