Nashville 4WheelParts Swap Meet "Monster Sale" Oct 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Nashville 4WheelParts Swap Meet "Monster Sale" Oct 8

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 10-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
dkcon05
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Nashville 4WheelParts Swap Meet "Monster Sale" Oct 8

Hey guys!
This Saturday October 8th, 9-5. The Nashville 4WheelParts is hosting a swap meet during its October "Monster Sale". Its short notice, but we are trying to spread the word. Its as big or as small as we make it. Free food and drinks, Open shop, and Tech advise. Bring your parts to sell or trade. The more Jeeps, the better. I know we all have something we're looking to get rid of or looking for. I'm bringing my own front tube bumper, set of Rustys 3" coils, new 2.5" add-a-leaf kit w/ new pins, Couple sets of Chevy 1500 shackles, 5 bfg MT ta 255/75-17 tires.
You get the picture!

We are also starting our food drive. Gearing up for the holiday season and helping to collect food for
the Second Harvest Food Bank. All canned and dry food items welcome. http://secondharvestmidtn.org/
3 can goods = $5 off labor
up to 30 can goods = $50 off labor.

Free Aaron Tipping concert tickets!

With wheeling and dealing on the outside, and Big Sales on the inside, I'm sure you guys will find something you like or need. Just come out and enjoy yourselves.
I hope you guys can make it out.
Thanks,
Scott

dkcon05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.