Mt Aetna Closed in Chatt TN? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Mt Aetna Closed in Chatt TN?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 04-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
GreenTJ420
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Mt Aetna Closed in Chatt TN?

Went up the other day just to find out where it is at. Have signs at the entrance of the subdivision and at the start of the trail heading up that says your not allowed back in there anymore but I saw a broken down Bronco at the very start right off the subdivision road. Searched the web but can't find a clear answer does anyone know about this? Just moved and I am bout 5 mins away now from Aetna and a good drive from my other place I go. Any info would be cool thanks

GreenTJ420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
FunkSkunk
Sold my soul to JeepForum

1992 YJ Wrangler 

hmmm... interesting, I've never been but I'd love to know more since Tellico just got canned! ugh!
Unread 04-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
GreenTJ420
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I know just read about tellico a minute ago. Will post a pic of the sign later tonight so maybe someone knows more. Read some stuff about a law suit with stein construction or whoever owns the development company thats building the subdivision you go through now and a guy that owns land back in the trail areas where there where putting a gate up and no one could go back there. Man this sucks everywhere is getting shut down by either dirty hippies or dirty politicians.
Unread 04-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #4
broncofire75
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Its still open. Thats just saying for us "heatherns" so we dont go sling mud on the 400k houses right off the road and we dont tear up the new sod lawns.

Just go to the top of the paved road and hang a left on the dirt road. Follow it up and youre there.

It cant be closed. Thats an access road to the people who own property on top of the MT.
-Shaved 8.25 w/HD shafts/Auburn LS/4:10s, HP30 w/ Lock-right, sliders, HD track bar bracket, AA SYE, AppA TC skid, AFE intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Bored TB-
broncofire75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
GreenTJ420
1999 TJ Wrangler 

That's what I thought it meant just wanted some feedback about it from some differnt people about it

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.