Moving to Tennessee - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Moving to Tennessee

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 02-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #16
Restruction
2000 WJ 

Just signed up for TNJeeps. My name is DrZap.

Restruction is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2013, 01:42 AM   #17
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Mine do great in the rocks also.
Unread 02-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #18
adavis39
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restruction View Post
Just signed up for TNJeeps. My name is DrZap.
cool...ill see ya around then. you can find me under "UTWJ"
TNJEEPS.COM

BUILD: [B][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/utwj-build-other-crap-1399123/[/url][/B]

[B]"In a world that he did not create, but he will go through it as if it is his own creation. Half man, half beast, whatever it is it is weird, it is ticked off and it calls itself Slash"[/B]
adavis39 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #19
Tabers
2008 JK Wrangler 

Couldn't help but notice you all talkin about Columbia... i live in Spring Hill just north of columbia ... i too have a stock jeep however mine is a Jk unlimited (4door) doing a lift in a few weeks ... give me a shout and you can swing by and have a few beers if your intown by then ..

Also i have a good friend with a built TJ and he is going to show me around the parks when the weather warms up a bit ill shoot ya a invite when we plan to go!

Tabers
Tabers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #20
Restruction
2000 WJ 

I look forward to meeting everyone! Your stock JK will surely out preform my stock WJ. lol. I probably won't be down in TN when you put your lift on. I am moving to TN in late March.
Restruction is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.