Moving to nashville tenn - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Moving to nashville tenn

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-09-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
JarrettJones
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Moving to nashville tenn

howdy,
I will be moving to Nashville in couple days. I will be staying fir about two years, so i need to make my stay plesant. Are there any jeep clubs in nashville area, also what are the local areas to wheel at?

JarrettJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
aussie1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

howdy,there are alot of places to go within 1-2hrs of driving for some really nice ohv areas around Nashville. i live just 10 miles east of Nashville and windrock ohv is the best place to go around here. the trails are amazing and the park is gigantic! but not too many friday night trails to hit around town that wont get you in trouble but when u come let me know we always go on weekend rides everywhere.
Way of Life!

Last edited by aussie1; 07-17-2010 at 07:29 PM..
aussie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
JarrettJones
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Alright ill let you know, what kinda setup it perfered for the wheeling in Nashville? I recently just took my Budget boost off so im back to stock but with 30" tires. Im really looking for a club that can give me some guidance im tottaly new to offroading pretty much.
Unread 07-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
aussie1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

the ohv parks around here offer alot of different trails for stock to big rig vehicles.also about the jeep setup,it is your own personal preference ,but for me i would try and keep the jeep at low center of gravity with minimal lift 32''-35'' tires for the everyday driver and maybe tube fenders.but as far as other accessories goes it depends on budget and type of wheelin you wanna do.Also all the guys and gals i wheel with are very helpful and will help you turn wrenches when the time comes.
Way of Life!
aussie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010, 09:39 PM   #5
JarrettJones
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I been planning on building a LOWCOG build, but right now i need to find a job in Nashville. We should do a meet and greet some sometime. I would love to meet some fellow jeepers in Nashville.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.