Moving to memphis - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Moving to memphis

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 07-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Derph
1994 ZJ 

Moving to memphis

Just wanted to see where the wheeling spots are and if there are any local groups. Let me know, will be there mid august.

Thanks!

Derph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
95ZeeJay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

sorry to bump an old thread, but your PMs are full. I live here in the Memphis area and am a member of a local group. There aren't a lot of places to wheel in Shelby County but there is a small place in Tipton County good for kicking around a little bit.

MidSouth Jeeps is the local group and we primarily wheel in Hot Springs AR (Superlift) , Seymour MO (SMORR), or nothwestern AL (Hawk Pride). There is somebody going wheeling somewhere or other just about every weekend or two, and anyone is welcome to join us.
52 Willys CJ3a: stock-ish (his)**95 ZJ Laredo 4.0: removable doors, longarm, 8.8 rear, leaks, squeaks, dents, dings, etc (ours)**03 TJ Rubicon: longarm, body lift, 33" Duratracs- SOLD**05 LJ Rubicon: stock (MINE!)
95ZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.