Memphis TN - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Memphis TN

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
memphisxj
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Memphis TN

If there is anyone close to this area that is willing to help a fellow Jeeper get theirs going please pm me or email me at golie900@yahoo.com. I have two XJs that I am working on and need to get at least one going.

Thanks.

memphisxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

If you were closer I would help out.
Unread 09-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #3
memphisxj
1993 XJ Cherokee 

I appreciate it. Well if you ever come this way shoot me an email.
Unread 10-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
Naughtysquirrel
1996 ZJ 

what type of help you need my friend? My son lives in Memphis and we come there to get him some.
Naughtysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #5
memphisxj
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Right now I need some help diagnosing the problem with my new cherokee I bought. Other than that I live with two other guys who are very mechanical as well as I. Its just this problem with this cherokee has me stumped
Unread 05-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #6
grandcher0kee06
2006 WK 

sorry for bringing this thread back to life but i was just trying to find anybody else in or around memphis that wheels and where they go

[COLOR="Blue"]Blue WK Club Member #9[/COLOR]
grandcher0kee06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.