Looking for people to ride with - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Looking for people to ride with

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 09-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #16
jeepreaper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I like riding big fork but I hear its closed up now. Story is land owner has TWRA officials writing tickets if your caught up there. I havent been lately to find out for myself.

jeepreaper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #17
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I live in chattanooga as well but im at Tennessee Tech at the moment in cookeville. If i come home, ill let yall know. Ive been riding at Adventure and Aetna mountain for a while and theyre both great places. Also, if anyone is in the cookeville area, let me know because im looking to find trails up here.
UNDEAD1153 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2013, 09:49 PM   #18
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDEAD1153 View Post
I live in chattanooga as well but im at Tennessee Tech at the moment in cookeville. If i come home, ill let yall know. Ive been riding at Adventure and Aetna mountain for a while and theyre both great places. Also, if anyone is in the cookeville area, let me know because im looking to find trails up here.
You're just up the road from one of Tennessees best parks, Golden Mountain in Sparta.
Unread 09-02-2013, 11:37 PM   #19
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
You're just up the road from one of Tennessees best parks, Golden Mountain in Sparta.
Ive got a tacoma as a DD with 6" lift and 35's that id like to take on some trails but i dont want to beat it up. Id love to take the jeep to Golden Mountain but i dont have it with me at the moment. When i bring it up here thats where ill be going.
Unread 09-03-2013, 12:33 AM   #20
jeepreaper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDEAD1153 View Post
Ive got a tacoma as a DD with 6" lift and 35's that id like to take on some trails but i dont want to beat it up. Id love to take the jeep to Golden Mountain but i dont have it with me at the moment. When i bring it up here thats where ill be going.
Your Tacomas not a gold color with black wheels is it?
jeepreaper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #21
UNDEAD1153
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepreaper View Post
Your Tacomas not a gold color with black wheels is it?
No, its white with 17" XD addicts and 35" trail grapplers.
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #22
Goza543
2003 TJ Wrangler 

We are riding etna Saturday if anyone is interested.
Goza543 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #23
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

Okay finally got my Jeep done. I work slow. I'm headed up to prentice for an easy day trip. Probably won't do anything crazy, as there's not a ton of crazy there anyways. If anyone wants to join we're meeting at the walmart at the bottom of signal mountain at 10am on sunday 10-13-13. Its gonna be me, my buddy in his zj and a few xterras from xterranation. Come down if you wanna join.

My 5.9 swap (in progress)

Want your zj to be doorless in 60 seconds?
Myusername1674 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.