Looking for people to ride with - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Looking for people to ride with

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 08-27-2013, 02:07 AM   #1
Goza543
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for people to ride with

Whats up guys looking for more guys to go riding with on the weekend around the area. I live in east brainerd area. I have a 03 wrangler. And go out riding on the weekends. Just let me know guys

Goza543 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

East brainerd? Like chattanooga?

Sent from my couch using JeepForum app

My 5.9 swap (in progress)

Want your zj to be doorless in 60 seconds?
Myusername1674 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Where do you ride at?
Unread 08-31-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

I go up to prentice cooper everyonce in awhile. Are both of you in or around chattanooga?

Unread 08-31-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I live up above cleveland and also go to pc from time to time. I have been lookin for new places to ride.
Unread 08-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

I know there's windrock up near knoxville. But it's two hours away.

Unread 08-31-2013, 07:02 PM   #7
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah i want to ride at windrock if i can ever get time.
Unread 09-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #8
jeepreaper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hey im in the chattanooga area. PC's about the only place close. Ive been to Lewis Chapel once and its awesome. Theres a place out near South Pittsburgh called "something" cove i cant remember, suppose to be creek beds and such. I would like to get a group together and go out there. I work with a guy that lives there and knows the area.
jeepreaper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

Okay cool, i've only really been out to prentice idk about those other places. How far of a drive is it? I'd love to go if i can.

Unread 09-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
jeepreaper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I believe the area is called cave cove. Ive never been but I hear its fun. Distance from chatt is 40 something miles about an hours drive give or take by I24 West. Supposedly paved road to it ends and turns straight to trail right into the creek bed. Im waiting on the guy who lives out there to get his jeep going again then ill post some more details.

Lewis Chapel is up 111 towards dunlap. I went with a group from Toms 4x4 and had a great time.
Unread 09-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #11
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepreaper View Post
I believe the area is called cave cove. Ive never been but I hear its fun. Distance from chatt is 40 something miles about an hours drive give or take by I24 West. Supposedly paved road to it ends and turns straight to trail right into the creek bed. Im waiting on the guy who lives out there to get his jeep going again then ill post some more details.

Lewis Chapel is up 111 towards dunlap. I went with a group from Toms 4x4 and had a great time.
Sounds good to me, i've still gotta find a 231 for my jeep to get it back on the streets. So it may be another two weeks before i can even move

Unread 09-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #12
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepreaper

You mean coppingers cove right?
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #13
jeepreaper
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcjeep View Post
You mean coppingers cove right?
Well im not sure. Ive heard of coppingers cove but I thought he said a different cove. Ill find out more on Tuesday when I go back to work. Either way Ive never been.
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #14
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Yep never been to coopingers cove its supposed to be a bunch of creek beds.
Unread 09-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #15
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

There are many names for different parts of the cove. Coppingers, Sequachie, and so on. There are easy parts, not quite as easy as PC, and tough sections. If it's rained it's pretty slick and the creeks can get deep. I prefer Lewis Chapel and it has some real nasty spots if you know where to find them. Been riding Tom's new park in Jasper mostly. If you like PC go a mile or so down the road and on the other side is Big Fork. Some real nice rocks and hill climbs there. Bakewell Mt. has some nice mud and hill climbs as well but nowhere to park a trailer unless you know somebody. Oh and I'm in Soddy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.