KY/TN Border area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > KY/TN Border area

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-24-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
ninemili22TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

KY/TN Border area

Hey guys, im stationed at ft campbell, and im bored as **** on the weekends. Im getting my jeep shipped down here soon. I was wondering if there are any good wheeling spots or anyone around here that goes.

Thanks

ninemili22TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I hear there is a place called Windrock that is pretty good. Sort of in the central/eastern part of TN.
Unread 11-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
ninemili22TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

thanks man i cant wait to get my jeep down here
ninemili22TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2009, 07:03 AM   #4
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

There's Turkey Bay at Land Between the Lakes which isn't far from ya. And here's a website that is based in the Ky, Tn area that has lots of rides. Sign up and become a member and stay in touch with us. There are several people from Ft Campbell on the boards.

ItsaJeep.Org
2004 Wrangler X, 6-cylinder, 5-speed, Dana 30 w/ARB, Alloy USA front shafts, Dana 35, 2" BB, 1" BL, OME shocks, Brown Dog MML, UCF Ultra High-Clearance Skid, Lo-Pro Mount, SYE, Pro Comp Adj. Control Arms, Savvy Gas Tank skid, JKS Quick Disconnects, Rock Hard Sliders, 31" BF Goodrich KM2's on Ravine wheels, Hard Top, Bestop Soft-top, Bestop Safari Top

2010 Moab Trip Thread with JeepForum Members
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/i...010-a-1038859/

Dont hate on the guy that keeps his Jeep clean....
Hate on the guy that doesn't get his Jeep dirty....
J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.