Junk Yardsaround the Chattanooga Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Junk Yardsaround the Chattanooga Area

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! 2 door JK Recruit Half hardtop Kits Now available!

Unread 05-26-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
motodude248
2002 WJ 

Junk Yardsaround the Chattanooga Area

Hey everyone. Thanks in advance. I just recently moved to the Chattanooga area and and looking for some junk yards to go to. I have a WJ and need a couple random pieces. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

motodude248 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2015, 09:15 PM   #2
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Idk about chattanooga but there are a few junkyards up my way about 45min north that have a few wj's. Have you checked craigslist there are a few on there? Also we are parting one out right now what are you needing?
Unread 06-06-2015, 06:42 AM   #3
motodude248
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcjeep
Idk about chattanooga but there are a few junkyards up my way about 45min north that have a few wj's. Have you checked craigslist there are a few on there? Also we are parting one out right now what are you needing?
Do you know the names of the yards? I would like to check them out some time. As for my WJ, I am looking for a driver side mirror, the panel for the a/c controllers for a Laredo, and potentially tail lights. But the jeep fund is all dried up right now so those items will have to wait a bit until I can replenish it.

Thanks for the info.
Unread 06-06-2015, 07:54 AM   #4
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 06-06-2015, 07:59 AM   #5
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Morgans pull apart 423-351-9543 is the one I norm go to. its off Lenoir city exit going towards sweet water. Also lmk when you have funds il get with my brother and get some prices on the small parts.
Unread 06-06-2015, 08:03 AM   #6
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

There's also a junkyard called Purtys and another called Seatons all in that same area.
Unread 06-06-2015, 09:19 PM   #7
motodude248
2002 WJ 

Thanks for the info really appreciate the help. Should be starting a new job soon so hopefully the jeep fund can start growing again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.