Great Event at 9th TN Mountains Jeep Jamboree - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Great Event at 9th TN Mountains Jeep Jamboree

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 05-07-2013, 04:59 AM   #1
Rubiclone1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Great Event at 9th TN Mountains Jeep Jamboree

Just completed the 9th. Annual Jeep Jamboree in Oak Ridge TN. We had 3 full days of trail riding, 2 days dry trails, third day rain, but still the Trail Guides know how to help you exceed what you thought you and your rig can do. Jeep Jamboree USA has gotten these events down to a science. Great Staff, trail guides, and food was great too. If you have never done a JJ, I recommend you do one. This was my second one, and already planning to go back next year. I have done Jeep Beach and Jeeptoberfest several times each, but nothing compares to real rock crawling in the mountains. Met many fellow jeepers from all over the US and Canada, great fun and new friends made. Mark Smith Offroading, Keep up the great job you do with Jeep Jamboree USA.

485511_570663516288031_1821088478_n.jpg   310084_10201132160090908_1460489090_n.jpg   imag0344.jpg   imag0348.jpg  

Member of Tread Lightly
Member of United Four Wheel Drive Assoc.
Member of Blue Ribbon Coalition
Member of NORA
Owner 2005 Jeep TJ AKA "Rubiclone"
Built by Me, Driven by me.
30+ years of off roading adventures
Rubiclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
leeg2000
2008 JK Wrangler 

Has this already past? I grew up in that area.
leeg2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.