Go topless day ride 5/19/12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Go topless day ride 5/19/12

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
drakea94

Go topless day ride 5/19/12

Ok ladys and gents here is the plan Meet at chuys tex-mex . Address in the picture below At 11 eat and the drive down as a group to woolys . Offload
And wheel for a couple hours .

Couple rules
No adult beverages on the trail
Would like for family's to be able to come out to

Hope to see you there please let me know if you plan to go so I can try to get us gtd stickers . For free for all of us lemme know

I know I don't have many pot here but I started this up on wf and want to open it tall all jeeps have a great one

drakea94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
_AdriaN_
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I don't see a picture... Can you post address?
_AdriaN_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Do you read your posts before submitting them? I had a hard time reading through it all...

How many jeeps are going? What difficulty trails are you doing? Which Chuy's... downtown, Opryland, etc?

I don't mean to be a dick... but details and clarity are a must when planning a trip.

My Build Thread

Wheeling Trips

My Items For Sale

Thank you to all who voted me the July 2011 TJ of the Month AND July 2012 TJ of the Month!!!

Built Not Bought... pshh... how about, Wheeled Not Garaged.

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

Buyers / Sellers To Avoid: sidetracked
Allgood_73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.