Gateway to the Cumberlands JJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Gateway to the Cumberlands JJ

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-05-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
bsutton
1983 CJ7 

Cj Gateway to the Cumberlands JJ

i know it's kind of far off, but i'm wondering if anyone is going to this? Does anyone know what lodging is available out there. This is our first JJ and my wifes first time jeeping.
we'll be coming from the Charlotte area if anyone wants to drive out.
any info would be appreciated..
thanks
brian

bsutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #2
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I know one of the trail guides for it. He is a member on another forum. In fact, you may have seen him if you saw Trucks! this past weekend. He led those guys around Turkey Bay OHV in KY, but he trail guides for the Cumberlands JJ as well. He'd be a good source to ask those questions.
Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I know all the guides for this Jamboree due to they are the same ones that do Land Between the Lakes JJ. All of them are an excellent group of people and they have told me there are some great trails out there. I am planning on trying to go to this one if gas prices don't get too much higher, it's around a 8 hour drive from where I am. As far as lodging I have no idea but you can find alot by doing a search on the internet. Your packet from JJUSA will also have lodging that is available in the area. Also if you look up the Jamboree your wanting on jeepjamboreeusa.com website there is a link to some lodging in the area. Once you go to one, you will be going every year after that!!
J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #4
bsutton
1983 CJ7 

thanks for the information. i'm thinking we're going to have about a 6 hour trip. hoping to spark interest from wife to get her involved a little. been wheelilng a few times, but never to the JJ.
hope to see you there.
bsutton is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.