Chattanooga, TN - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Chattanooga, TN

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 03-22-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
TedderX_
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Chattanooga, TN

Our local shop(Linex) just closed their doors. So now I have no where to get my Suspension Lift Installed. My father won't allow me to do it by myself(he wants someone to do it that is experienced).

Is there any place in Chattanooga that is a worthy shop with a good reputation that will do my lift for a decent price? I also want my wheels/tires installed, weighted, toe-in, etc.

My lift is the RC 3.25 SL: http://roughcountry.com/jeep_tj_3.html

Mods, yes I know I posted this three times. Each place is greatly far apart. I live in a central location to these three.

This is not spam.

Oh Crap! Handle- Standard Equipment

Quote:
"If you need a knife to open your knife, you've bought the wrong knife". -Tedder
TedderX_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2009, 05:03 AM   #2
TedderX_
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bump up TTT.

Quote:
"If you need a knife to open your knife, you've bought the wrong knife". -Tedder
Unread 03-23-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
wmeyer116
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Spicer off raod. or ringgold off road

I in chatt as well. There is a place in ringgold georgia. I t hink its called ringgold off road center. they can do it. ive herad they are great and reasonale.

Also, there is a palce in chickamauga. I think it is called spicer off road. The guy knows his jeeps. He is a legend in Georgia. Just look them up on yellow pages.com.

Hope this helps

Leave your inbred childish comments somewhere else. They are not welcome on JF
wmeyer116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
TedderX_
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmeyer116 View Post
I in chatt as well. There is a place in ringgold georgia. I t hink its called ringgold off road center. they can do it. ive herad they are great and reasonale.

Also, there is a palce in chickamauga. I think it is called spicer off road. The guy knows his jeeps. He is a legend in Georgia. Just look them up on yellow pages.com.

Hope this helps

what's the guys name or do you have his phone number?

thanks man!

Quote:
Unread 07-29-2009, 08:50 AM   #5
greenerob
2014 JK Wrangler 

Hopefully you have this done by now.

If not, tell your dad to stuff it. Do it your self and save the money. Have your dad help for a father-son thing. I did mine by myself and it was great to step back and look at what I did.

Rob

1995 Jeep Wrangler Rio Grande 4in RC Lift 33" Tires with 73,000 miles. Auto Trans
greenerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
Jon00XJ

Try Jeepsters in Soddy Daisy.

EDIT: I just noticed this thread is 4 months old
Jon00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
xjarchaeologist
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon00XJ View Post
Try Jeepsters in Soddy Daisy.

EDIT: I just noticed this thread is 4 months old
Haha. Yeah, I was just about to suggest that. Jeepsters gave me new control arms off a YJ (guy brought it in right after he bought it for a lift) for $50, brand new bushings. Install was SUPER cheap. I think it was $160 for the labor and the parts. Great service, and it was done in an hour. I HIGHLY recommend Jeepsters!
Unread 08-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #8
Unii
1995 YJ Wrangler 

J and J over off HW58 does jeep lifts ive heard good stuff about him went out there once he was pretty cool
Unii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #9
bddisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uni View Post
J and J over off HW58 does jeep lifts ive heard good stuff about him went out there once he was pretty cool
Pretty cool if you are rich. If you need a lift installed, I would be glad to give you a price. Get the price from J&J first. So you can see how much you can save....
Unread 08-05-2009, 01:13 AM   #10
bebout
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjarchaeologist View Post
Jeepsters gave me new control arms off a YJ (guy brought it in right after he bought it for a lift) for $50, brand new bushings.
I don't think I'd return to that place. If they installed YJ control arms you got screwed. YJ's are leaf sprung front and rear. Apparently you don't know a thing about jeeps, so I guess it helps that place.
bebout is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
mrigler

Jeep Night in Hixson, TN

Last night was the first attempt at a Jeep Night at Buffalo Wild Wings in Hixson, TN. It was much more successful that we expected. BWW is now readyt o commit to doing this every other week with sections roped off for displaying Jeeps and they are coming up wiht some ideas for drink specials, tshirts, coupons, etc.
Last night was a lot of fun and we appreciate Tom for bringing out some giveaway items. They were much appreciated. Our next Jeep Night will be in 2 weeks on Sept. 29th.
Hope to see you there.
mrigler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.