Chattanooga Meet and Greet - JeepForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old 10-06-2013, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Bojeepus
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Posts: 495
Chattanooga and Cleveland Meet and Greet

Just Throwing it out there but i thought i would post this up here...

Chattanooga and Cleveland Meet and greet @ Beef O Brady's Ooltewah, for Tues Oct 15 at 6pm. The Address is 5958 Snow Hill Rd #100, Ooltewah, TN 37363. It is in the Publix Shopping Center across from the Life Care

http://www.tnjeeps.com/calendar/even...eet-and-greet/


95 YJ WRANGLER 2.5L
97 ZJ 5.2L ORVIS ED. GC
Bojeepus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 Old 10-06-2013, 07:56 PM
xjmarc
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Soddy Daisy TN
Posts: 184
Wish you luck. I've gone to several of these with high hopes of finding some wheeling buddies but nothing ever comes of it. If I'm not working I may swing by but won't be in the Jeep since it's a trailer queen.

I got that Jeep thing now it hurts when I pee.
xjmarc is offline  
post #3 of 14 Old 10-07-2013, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Bojeepus
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
Wish you luck. I've gone to several of these with high hopes of finding some wheeling buddies but nothing ever comes of it. If I'm not working I may swing by but won't be in the Jeep since it's a trailer queen.
Sorry for your bad luck with the meet and greets, but tn jeeps is part of a state wide jeep site give it a try

95 YJ WRANGLER 2.5L
97 ZJ 5.2L ORVIS ED. GC
Bojeepus is offline  
post #4 of 14 Old 10-07-2013, 06:32 PM
xjmarc
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Soddy Daisy TN
Posts: 184
Guess my problem is I expected to find new riding buddies at the ones I've been to and most people don't like to ride like I do. I'm not saying I'm a bad *** or that riding logging roads and places like Prentice Cooper can't be fun, I'm just a bit overbuilt for those kinds of places.

I got that Jeep thing now it hurts when I pee.
xjmarc is offline  
post #5 of 14 Old 10-07-2013, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Bojeepus
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
Guess my problem is I expected to find new riding buddies at the ones I've been to and most people don't like to ride like I do. I'm not saying I'm a bad *** or that riding logging roads and places like Prentice Cooper can't be fun, I'm just a bit overbuilt for those kinds of places.
I know their a group heading for windrock soon from the group and their are events on the calendar all the time

95 YJ WRANGLER 2.5L
97 ZJ 5.2L ORVIS ED. GC
Bojeepus is offline  
post #6 of 14 Old 10-07-2013, 07:13 PM
xjmarc
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Soddy Daisy TN
Posts: 184
Haven't been to Windrock in a year or so. Mostly been riding Tom's new park. The black trails are crazy. 57 cost me a u-joint and bent the crap out of a bead lock ring last time I was there.

I got that Jeep thing now it hurts when I pee.
xjmarc is offline  
post #7 of 14 Old 10-07-2013, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
Bojeepus
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
Haven't been to Windrock in a year or so. Mostly been riding Tom's new park. The black trails are crazy. 57 cost me a u-joint and bent the crap out of a bead lock ring last time I was there.
See I didnt even know Toms had a park that a good.

95 YJ WRANGLER 2.5L
97 ZJ 5.2L ORVIS ED. GC
Bojeepus is offline  
post #8 of 14 Old 10-07-2013, 07:43 PM
xjmarc
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Soddy Daisy TN
Posts: 184
Looks like Tom will be at the meet and greet, he put it up on the shops FB page.

I got that Jeep thing now it hurts when I pee.
xjmarc is offline  
post #9 of 14 Old 10-07-2013, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Bojeepus
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
Looks like Tom will be at the meet and greet, he put it up on the shops FB page.
Good deal its geting out then

95 YJ WRANGLER 2.5L
97 ZJ 5.2L ORVIS ED. GC
Bojeepus is offline  
post #10 of 14 Old 10-10-2013, 05:39 PM
jeepreaper
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 111
Im working nights that week so I wont be able to make it. That sucks. Good luck with the turn out.
jeepreaper is offline  
post #11 of 14 Old 10-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Myusername1674
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 2,310
Damn, gotta be then huh? I'll be at work. Wouldn't mind going out to one of those sometime, my Jeep is not overbuilt for places like PC, and I'm always looking for people to ride with. That is if they don't mind wheeling with a lifted grand.

95 FiveTwo ZJ, DD, Lifted, Locked on 35s, Build (in progress)

My 5.9 swap (in progress)

Want your zj to be doorless in 60 seconds?
Myusername1674 is offline  
post #12 of 14 Old 10-11-2013, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Bojeepus
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myusername1674 View Post
Damn, gotta be then huh? I'll be at work. Wouldn't mind going out to one of those sometime, my Jeep is not overbuilt for places like PC, and I'm always looking for people to ride with. That is if they don't mind wheeling with a lifted grand.
Well stay in contact, im the local coordinator for tnjeeps, and one of my rides is a lifted grand no problems there

95 YJ WRANGLER 2.5L
97 ZJ 5.2L ORVIS ED. GC
Bojeepus is offline  
post #13 of 14 Old 10-12-2013, 08:53 PM
xjmarc
Registered User
1997 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Soddy Daisy TN
Posts: 184
Not a thing wrong with grands, they flex like crazy stock and built they are sick. Not to mention the V8 they come with. They suffer with the fairly weak axle all jeeps have but unlike XJs they can be found with rear disc so snapping a shaft isn't as much of a big deal. I've ridden with tons of them. We were slowly building my cousins second ZJ but he either cracked the head or blew a head gasket so it's on the side burner for now.

I got that Jeep thing now it hurts when I pee.
xjmarc is offline  
post #14 of 14 Old 10-12-2013, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Bojeepus
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chattanooga Tn
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjmarc View Post
Not a thing wrong with grands, they flex like crazy stock and built they are sick. Not to mention the V8 they come with. They suffer with the fairly weak axle all jeeps have but unlike XJs they can be found with rear disc so snapping a shaft isn't as much of a big deal. I've ridden with tons of them. We were slowly building my cousins second ZJ but he either cracked the head or blew a head gasket so it's on the side burner for now.
Mines the v8 orvis the rear is a dana 44a i have 3 inches of lift and am running a 32 inch p metric equivalent

95 YJ WRANGLER 2.5L
97 ZJ 5.2L ORVIS ED. GC
Bojeepus is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome