Beginner trails in the mid-state - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Beginner trails in the mid-state

Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!JK Front Axle Truss

Unread 08-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
coconut_pete
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Beginner trails in the mid-state

i just got my first jeep and i'm looking for a few easy trails/creek crossings/mudholes around Nashville. my jeep is better suited for off road than my skills are at the moment. i need some easy trails to get the basics down and get a feel for it. any info/advice is greatly appreciated.

coconut_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
Corbie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Turkey bay in LBL is about 1 hr away and has all different levels of trails. They are color coordinated so you know what you are getting into.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.