Beginner trails in Eastern Tennessee? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Beginner trails in Eastern Tennessee?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 07-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
varedrider

Beginner trails in Eastern Tennessee?

Just got my first Jeep a few weeks ago and am heading down to North Carolina/Eastern Tennessee next week. Going to stay a few nights in Asheville and then head to TN for a few nights in the Townsend/Marryville area and a few nights in Nashville. I'd really appreciate any off road recommendations for a beginner. Not looking for something really challenging at this point, just something scenic and fun enough to get my feet wet. Thanks so much!

varedrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
freshlikefruit
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Me and a couple buds are camping at windrock the 19-21. There are all kinds of trails for stock rigs. I live 15 mins from maryville and its only about a 40 min drive for me. You are more than welcome to follow us around for a while.
Unread 07-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
freshlikefruit
1997 TJ Wrangler 

We will be spending most of our time on more moderate/difficult stuff, but most of it has bypasses.
Unread 07-11-2013, 08:44 AM   #4
varedrider

Thanks so much for the offer! I would absolutely take you up on it if the dates matched up. I'll be in the area 7/15-7/17 so I'll just miss you.
varedrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.