Beautiful views for an engagement... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Beautiful views for an engagement...

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #1
shocku992
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Beautiful views for an engagement...

Morning Y'all,
I'm looking for somewhere in TN possibly around Gatlinburg area to drive up into the mountains and stop for a picnic and enjoy the views...ask a question my girlfriend a question.

Can you guys think of anywhere that would work? I'd love to stay up there till sunset, maybe even camp. Anywhere from the Smokies to Chattanooga would be fine...

Any thoughts or help would be awesome....

shocku992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
pmcjeep
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Cades cove is a nice place.
Unread 04-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #3
MasterCherokee

Cade's Cove is nice I agree. Pigeon Forge also has some pretty places to go. I'm from Chattanooga and all around town here there and a great number of beautiful places to pop the question
MasterCherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #4
shocku992
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Cades Cove is awesome for sure. We actually just got back from wheeling around cades cove and surrounding areas. Where do you go around Chattanooga? I'm living here in Chatt as well but I'm still learning where the good places are...
shocku992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
MudDuck99
2014 JK Wrangler 

would depend on the scenery. the market street bridge would be neat. or head up the mountain around rock city. if your wanting a nature theme going on you should cruise forest service roads,you will find plenty. my wife and i had ours done at jack river/sylco
MudDuck99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
MasterCherokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocku992
Cades Cove is awesome for sure. We actually just got back from wheeling around cades cove and surrounding areas. Where do you go around Chattanooga? I'm living here in Chatt as well but I'm still learning where the good places are...
I wheel at prentice cooper all the time along with big fork and Lewis chapel. There are tons of places to get good pics tho. But to wheel, they are running out of places because idiot a$$ people litter all over the place
MasterCherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.