anyone up for lewis chapel, tn this sunday?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > anyone up for lewis chapel, tn this sunday??

Huge Soft top SaleUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

anyone up for lewis chapel, tn this sunday??

We have a ride this weekend to lewis chapel, tn. Anyone interested in going can contact me at 706-264-4304 b4 10pm. If you live in the ringgold/dalton/calhoun area we will be meeting at the kangaroo truck stop at exit 345 in ringgold at 9am Sunday morning. If you live in chattanooga/cleveland area, meet us at the first exit on hwy 111 just north of soddy daisy, tn at 10am. There is a gas station at that exit. We hope you can come and join us. Especially if you know lewis chapel pretty well. Call or text me and we'll plan everything out.

Unread 04-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
ALLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

just did the same ride this past saturday with Tom's off road from chattanooga good ride only problem you may have is the creek crossings if you run the same trail we did depends on how much rain we get this evening I guess have a good time
ALLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

You wanna go??
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #4
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Something tells me it's going to be crazy muddy after the rain we got and are still getting tonight.
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:58 PM   #5
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Will be a lot of fun...if wind blows tomorrow like tonight it will dry up some.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.