Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

anyone from TN

34K views 300 replies 163 participants last post by  Riby1979 
#1 ·
Im located in murfreesboro, just wanted to see if there is anyone else from TN here

#32 ·
not from TN but pretty damn close.. I live in Lexington, AL. Right on the state line near Lawerencburg. Anyone know of a good place to go for a ride. Im new here and all I know is some Farm Land when the owners arent looking and two other places.. Waterloo and up by the Omish. I think its called summertown. Anyways. Later

#40 ·
not from TN but pretty damn close.. I live in Lexington, AL. Right on the state line near Lawerencburg. Anyone know of a good place to go for a ride. Im new here and all I know is some Farm Land when the owners arent looking and two other places.. Waterloo and up by the Omish. I think its called summertown. Anyways. Later
Wooleys and Wheelin in the Country. Both pretty close by to you.

#35 ·
from the looks of it, Golden Mountain looks like a blast. i know of a few people around Nashville planning on going out to Summertown that weekend as well.

#42 ·
Cleveland here. I'm about 40 minutes NE of Chattanooga.

I see a few members from Southeast Offroad pass through here every now and then.

I'm registered on there, but have yet to make a post. Most of my time is occupied here and I'm a moderator on Sound & Vision's message boards.

I'll have to check out the two TN links mentioned and get my feet wet over at SEOR as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.