Anyone near hendersonville tn - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Anyone near hendersonville tn

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
reeves711

Anyone near hendersonville tn

Looking to see if anyone lives close to Hendersonville tn I bought a jeep acouple months ago. 97 TJ 4in rc lift 33 mid grapplers w 08 rubi wheels(for sale) w adapters.

reeves711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
colegrove03

I live in Nashville along with quite a few other jeepers. You want me to hit you up on our next wheel trip? Was going to go to wheeling in the country this weekend but I may pass because of the mud and price of admission.
colegrove03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
reeves711

Quote:
Originally Posted by colegrove03
I live in Nashville along with quite a few other jeepers. You want me to hit you up on our next wheel trip? Was going to go to wheeling in the country this weekend but I may pass because of the mud and price of admission.
Is your name josh cole grove?
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
colegrove03

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves711

Is your name josh cole grove?
Ya it's josh Colegrove alright! Who is this?
Unread 12-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #5
reeves711

Quote:

Ya it's josh Colegrove alright! Who is this?
Surprised u didn't recognize my name. Kyle reeves #711 I use to race Bmx w ya.
Unread 12-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
aussie1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Mt.Juliet name is Seth also raced at dixieland for a few years, might recognize familiar faces but who knows. My brothers and most of my friends have jeeps and we are always going places at least 1 time a month. Wheelin In The Country is our usual spot. Let me know anytime you feel like going and we will put a ride up.
Way of Life!
aussie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #7
reeves711

Word!
Unread 12-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
nickmonaco
2012 JK Wrangler 

Yj

clarksville here ever been out to turkey bay in land between the lakes?
[B][/B][I][COLOR="White"][/COLOR][/I]WHITE JEEP CLUB #171

My other Jeep's not a Chrysler.
nickmonaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
reeves711

I went once an then went to wollys once.
Unread 12-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #10
colegrove03

Quote:

Surprised u didn't recognize my name. Kyle reeves #711 I use to race Bmx w ya.
Dude that is awesome you got yourself a jeep man! I loved the drag cars but you'll find the jeeps to be even more fun. Something cool about being able to go most anywhere. It will be good to see you on the trails man so let me know when you are wanting to plan a day trip out.
Unread 12-30-2011, 08:59 AM   #11
colegrove03

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie1
I live in Mt.Juliet name is Seth also raced at dixieland for a few years, might recognize familiar faces but who knows. My brothers and most of my friends have jeeps and we are always going places at least 1 time a month. Wheelin In The Country is our usual spot. Let me know anytime you feel like going and we will put a ride up.
That's funny how we all have more then likely raced together. Post up a ride anytime you all are planning a trip! Not sure if I am going to make it anywhere for the new year ride but I do have fun at wheeling in the country and Woolys also. We found quite a few really fun trails at Woolys that changed our minds about that place so look forward to going there again also. But never picky as long as I'm out on the trail.
Unread 12-30-2011, 09:03 AM   #12
colegrove03

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmonaco
clarksville here ever been out to turkey bay in land between the lakes?
Still to this day I have not been to land between the lakes but also would like to go. I have heard a lot about a place called Picket that I want to wheel at also. If you get a chance YouTube "Picket car hauler" there are quite a few videos of a bridge that looks fun and the trails leading up to it looks fun also. It may suck in real life but may make for some cool pictures.
Unread 12-30-2011, 10:28 AM   #13
reeves711

Quote:

Dude that is awesome you got yourself a jeep man! I loved the drag cars but you'll find the jeeps to be even more fun. Something cool about being able to go most anywhere. It will be good to see you on the trails man so let me know when you are wanting to plan a day trip out.
My dad got one to an me him n my buddy are thinking bout maybe land between lakes next sunday. But yea I love my jeep
Unread 12-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #14
colegrove03

Quote:

My dad got one to an me him n my buddy are thinking bout maybe land between lakes next sunday. But yea I love my jeep
Next weekend I have to go to Florida but after that I'm pretty much wide open. Let me know the dates you plan on going. Saturday's are best for me but I can swing Sundays also. I like to have a day to. Lean jeep and repair it if needed. It's my everyday driver so she has to run good on Monday for work!
Unread 12-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #15
reeves711

Quote:

Next weekend I have to go to Florida but after that I'm pretty much wide open. Let me know the dates you plan on going. Saturday's are best for me but I can swing Sundays also. I like to have a day to. Lean jeep and repair it if needed. It's my everyday driver so she has to run good on Monday for work!
Mines a daily to I just work til 2 every sat.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.