Any Middle TN trails Left? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > Any Middle TN trails Left?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
valkadesh
1985 CJ7 

Any Middle TN trails Left?

I just checked two of my normal places to take my jeep in middle TN, Wheelin in the country and Wooleys. Both are closed indefinitely. Does anyone have ANY reason why or have any alternative suggestions for a day trip from the Nashville area?

It's all hell of a coincidence they both just magically close

valkadesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
1fastR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Turkey bay is up that way. Not sure if their trails have reopened from all the rain though. As for Wooly's and WITC, they were closed by, I believe it is called TDEC or something like that. More or less a state of Tn. EPA. Supposedly if they can fix some issues they can reopen. I think they must build bridges across all water crossings for one thing.
1fastR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 07:00 AM   #3
valkadesh
1985 CJ7 

Thanks for the insight, greatly appreciated!
valkadesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.