2010 LBL Jamboree - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Tennessee Jeep Forum > 2010 LBL Jamboree

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #31
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Good luck guys with your trip! Local weather is talking about strong storms and chances of 3-5" of rain possible over there tomorrow. I went several years ago and we got ran out of the woods by rain and had 3 1/2" overnight. Back on the trails the next morning but it was MUDDY!

2004 Wrangler X, 6-cylinder, 5-speed, Dana 30 w/ARB, Alloy USA front shafts, Dana 35, 2" BB, 1" BL, OME shocks, Brown Dog MML, UCF Ultra High-Clearance Skid, Lo-Pro Mount, SYE, Pro Comp Adj. Control Arms, Savvy Gas Tank skid, JKS Quick Disconnects, Rock Hard Sliders, 31" BF Goodrich KM2's on Ravine wheels, Hard Top, Bestop Soft-top, Bestop Safari Top

2010 Moab Trip Thread with JeepForum Members
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/i...010-a-1038859/

Dont hate on the guy that keeps his Jeep clean....
Hate on the guy that doesn't get his Jeep dirty....
J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #32
jeeper42141
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Rain

Yup, sure enough it did rain and hard and alot. Friday was a GREAT day, we had an awsome trail ride. Saturday was a wash out. All the groups went out but didnt get to stay a couple hours. Myself along with several others decided not to go because they were saying only a couple hours of riding if that.
jeeper42141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #33
tj99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Jeeper42141, what group were you in Friday? We ran Nuthin Funner and had a great time.

We went out on Saturday in the Tuff Enuff group. I think we were the only stock height Jeeps in our group. We didn't get into much due to the weather. We left about noon, it was still fun to get out and ride though.

Even with the weather we still enjoyed ourself.
Unread 05-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #34
jeeper42141
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Friday trail

I was on Renegade and we had a Great time also. All the guides on the LBL and Gateway to the Cumberlands are the very best. They make sure you have a good time when your out with them, I have been on the trail with most of them and the ones I havent been out with the other jeepers say the same about them. Saturday proved that, as bad as the weather was they still took their groups out for the ones that wanted to go.
jeeper42141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #35
Hotrod97z
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj99 View Post
Jeeper42141, what group were you in Friday? We ran Nuthin Funner and had a great time.

We went out on Saturday in the Tuff Enuff group. I think we were the only stock height Jeeps in our group. We didn't get into much due to the weather. We left about noon, it was still fun to get out and ride though.

Even with the weather we still enjoyed ourself.
I've been on Tuff Enuff several times. Larry, Terri and Radar are awesome trail guides. That's a great trail for stock and mildly modified Jeeps.

Try Turkey Scratch some time. Steve and Matt do a great job, too.

I had a hard time making up my mind this year between the LBL and Cullman. Ultimately, I decided on Cullman; however, LBL is probably my favorite Jamboree so far. It is top notch from start to finish.

'03 TJ
Hotrod97z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2010, 05:58 AM   #36
mafbowhntr
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Kudo's to don's guide service had a awsome time can't wait to do it again
mafbowhntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #37
wdw
2010 JK Wrangler 

Tj98 it was nice to see you again.

That was the best Jamboree I have been on. Sat night after dinner, I talked to a friend of mine. We both will be there next year.

Good trails, good food, great trail guides.== A GREAT TIME!!!!!!

jokerls240 - Sorry to hear about the death in your family.
Unread 05-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #38
mnicklin
2009 JK Wrangler 

You guys missed out by not going! I went on Turkey Scratch Saturday and had a blast! This was my first Jamboree, but definately wont be my last.
mnicklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #39
98GP
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Does anybody have pictures so I can wheel LBL Jeep Jam vicariously thru this thread?
It sounds like I should be packing up the family next year for a Jeep Jam in LBL.
98GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #40
mnicklin
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98GP View Post
Does anybody have pictures so I can wheel LBL Jeep Jam vicariously thru this thread?
It sounds like I should be packing up the family next year for a Jeep Jam in LBL.
I have posted a in-cab video on Youtube. Its kinda stupid, but I was trying to do it quickly. I stayed on the 4-5 courses, since mine is a daily driver.

Also Moab Off-Road has posted several videos. Search for "Jeep Jamboree lbl 2010"
mnicklin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.