Whos going? UFWDA Oakridge Wheel-in Pic thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Whos going? UFWDA Oakridge Wheel-in Pic thread

Zone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiHappy Thursday! From Morris 4X4 Center

Unread 03-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
Scotch740
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Whos going? UFWDA Oakridge Wheel-in Pic thread

So I though it might be cool to see who is going to the Wheel-in and what their jeeps look like, since most of us don't have our JF names on the sides of the jeeps. Also just to see what type of rigs are going to be there.

If your going post up a recent pic of your rig so we might recognize fellow Jeep Forum goers.

I'm stoked, this is going to be so much better than Camp Jeep

Ill be there, not this dirty though

Scotch740 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2008, 07:43 AM   #2
Redmanchew
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

I'm going... I'll post new ones tonight just took some this weekend that are a little more recent then my Photobucket. Soft top with winch now.

1982 CJ-7 2003 4.3 chevy vortec, 4L60E, Clocked Dana 300 35 x 12.5 x 15 KM2 on Cragar 399's. Vanco Brake Booster. Power steering conversion. Warn front and rear bumpers with swing away. Moser 1 piece rears. Rear OX.

Support your local MS foundation. You don't know how much this disease sucks until it affects someone you love.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=18331

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoleos617 View Post
To reiterate for the 1,067th time, when towing...
remove rear axle, xfer in N, trans in 5th, remove neg batt cable, key to Run and go??
Redmanchew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
Scotch740
2005 LJ Wrangler 

4 days left bump. Lets see what your bringing.
Scotch740 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
BRAY6
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there.
Here's the lastest pic.
Finally got the 31's on.
Unread 04-07-2008, 06:59 AM   #5
MUDBUG J
1989 YJ Wrangler 

No pic, but I'll be there. I've got a faded red YJ, old gray soft top, new 33" BFG ATs, 4" or so of lift.
MUDBUG J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2008, 07:48 AM   #6
Redmanchew
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

Just a little more recent..... Looks like the AT's are going to be slinging some M U D....

1982 CJ-7 2003 4.3 chevy vortec, 4L60E, Clocked Dana 300 35 x 12.5 x 15 KM2 on Cragar 399's. Vanco Brake Booster. Power steering conversion. Warn front and rear bumpers with swing away. Moser 1 piece rears. Rear OX.

Support your local MS foundation. You don't know how much this disease sucks until it affects someone you love.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=18331

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoleos617 View Post
To reiterate for the 1,067th time, when towing...
remove rear axle, xfer in N, trans in 5th, remove neg batt cable, key to Run and go??
Redmanchew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #7
amcjeepman
1986 CJ7 

I'll be there Thursday evening with this in tow.
81 CJ7 360 T177
05 Rubicon Unlimited
and others ;)
amcjeepman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2008, 12:12 PM   #8
VAGentleman
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jk

I will be there. Should be muddy! (sorry can't get my Pic to load)
[B]Camp Jeep Special Edition #24 of 50[/B]- 2007 2dr JK X model- 32" BFG MT tires, 4.10 gears, D44 rear axles, Rear locker, Sway Bar disco, Garmin trail guide GPS, Custom Catskin Seats, Mopar Off-Road front bumper, Mopar 3" double tubular Read bumper, Rugged Ridge 3" tubular steps, Mopar windshield mounted rearview mirror, Hidden Hitch receiver w/3" D-shackle, My Wife and two great chlidren.
VAGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.