Wheeling on Saturday - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Wheeling on Saturday

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 11-24-2010, 07:49 AM   #1
WagoneerCraig
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Wheeling on Saturday

I'm thinking of doing something on Saturday in the Staunton and Harrisonburge area . who wants to Join in ? I only know of Flag Pole knob? Researching other options Though. If you have any ideas please pipe in ?
Nothing to extreme , I'm only running 31"s and no armor . But i do like a bit of a challenge . Craig

WagoneerCraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
WagoneerCraig
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Narrowed it down . Heading for
Dictums Ridge /Second Mtn
Unread 11-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
skydiver30960
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Oh yeah!

Rock on! I'm in.

Ike aka "destroyer of turkey"

I will NOT calm down! Machine guns affect my ability to perform and I do NOT like that! -- Ricardo Tubbs

The world is a mess... and I just need to RULE it. -- Dr. Horrible

Machete don't txt. -- Machete
skydiver30960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
WagoneerCraig
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Allrighty . Well I'm rolling out of C-ville at 8am . Expect to be in Harrisonburge by around 9:30 ish . Since I'm not to familiar with the area . I was thinking of just meeting up at where 613 crosses 33 . If there's store parking fabulous ! otherwise find a spot . 434-249-6450 . Look for a G-Wagoneer with a winch, a 66 (ssshhh no one suppose to know ) Bronco and a black TJ . Thanks Craig

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.