Wheelin Trip. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Wheelin Trip.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Spikex
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wheelin Trip.

Anyone up for a 3-4 day wheelin trip in the national forest? Im trying to get some leave and go in the next month/2months.

[I][FONT="Arial Narrow"]Originally Posted by Sundowner View Post
Selling a Jeep when you should be fixing it is a hellworthy trespass. You'll end up in a beerless afterlife filled with pavement and Hyundai sport-compacts, and a severe lack of women.[/FONT][/I]
Spikex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

A few of my buddies and I could make it after the middle of may for a weekend. Kind of in a bind when turkey season starts unless the other people hunt and make it a dual purpose trip.
Jon-joN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

We will for sure be going on national topless day, should be a few jeeps parading up to the mountains from Norfolk/ Hampton rdsa
Jon-joN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012, 04:56 AM   #4
xbeakerx
1998 ZJ 

I could possibly go just depends on the weekend.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.