What not to do on Assateague Island... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > What not to do on Assateague Island...

Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 11-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
U2Fans
1999 WJ 

What not to do on Assateague Island...

The following is what not to do while looking for shells on Assateague Island. Salt water in the interior WILL NOT come out nor be good for resale.

[B][CENTER][COLOR="SlateGray"]Who's got some sliders they want to sell me??? [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
U2Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
JPcpa
2004 LJ Wrangler 

What were they thinking?!
JPcpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
U2Fans
1999 WJ 

Not sure what they were thinking... but they were there from Thanksgiving day (November 24th) to Monday the 28th. Through several tides and soakings.

[B][CENTER][COLOR="SlateGray"]Who's got some sliders they want to sell me??? [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
U2Fans is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.