Welding on Perches for 8.8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Welding on Perches for 8.8

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 11-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
Darkstardevil26
2002 WJ 

Welding on Perches for 8.8

I'm going to be swapping out my rear axle on my 90 Cherokee soon. Right now looking at doing a 97+ 29 spline Chry 8.25 and swapping with ZJ disk brakes, or a Ford 8.8. I don't have the ability to weld perches on myself. So posting on here to see if anyone around VA would be willing to help me out and how much they'd want? I'm in Amelia, VA but I do a lot of travel work all over VA from Richmond, Roanoke, Hampton, and NoVA. So looking to see if anyone is willing to help, and hopefully meet some fellow jeepers!

Thanks,
Jeremy

Darkstardevil26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.