VA Willys Jeep Thing-May 9th-Matoaca, VA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > VA Willys Jeep Thing-May 9th-Matoaca, VA

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #1
RichardD
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Exclamation VA Willys Jeep Thing-May 9th-Matoaca, VA

Thought I'd pass this along.

Be well,
Richard

Virginia Willys Jeep Thing!

Saturday, May 9, 2009, 10:00 A. M. to 5:00 P. M.
Knox Springs Farm, 21100 Halloway Avenue, Matoaca, VA 23803

The Virginia Willys Jeep Thing! is a car show and swap meet for owners, restorers, and enthusiasts of 1969 and older Willys and Kaiser Jeeps, military or civilian. All others are welcome but not eligible for judging. Vehicles must be registered to be judged. Awards are offered in the following classes: Military, CJ, Wagon/Pickup, and Jeepster.

All Jeep vehicles are welcome; stock, modified, CJs, station wagons, trucks, Jeepsters, M-series, GPWs, and projects. Bring Willys memorabilia and interesting parts for Show and Tell.

Held in conjunction with the Ettrick Celtic Festival, this is a family fun day offering education and entertainment for everyone. The Celtic Festival has food vendors, Celtic music, vintage military displays and militaria, living history displays, antique tractors, and farm animals.

Admission to both events is free.

For more information on the Virginia Willys Jeep Thing! contact Gene Harrington at
804-748-7551 or geneharrington@earthlink.net.

Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause you just never know.....
RichardD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
RichardD
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Weather Forecast

I found out this afternoon, I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'll be there too. I'll be in a stock brown '87 YJ Laredo with a spice hardtop with Lostjeepers across the top of the windshield. Say hey if you happen to see me.

The weather forecast from the National Weather Service for Petersburg looks fair.

Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. West wind between 11 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Be well,
Richard

Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause you just never know.....

Last edited by RichardD; 05-08-2009 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: Correction
RichardD is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.