va beach/ tidewater - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > va beach/ tidewater

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-02-2011, 11:44 PM   #46
Kevin108
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks for bringing this topic back to responsible, legal activities! How long will you guys be out there tomorrow?

Unread 12-03-2011, 07:04 AM   #47
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin108 View Post
Thanks for bringing this topic back to responsible, legal activities! How long will you guys be out there tomorrow?
Usually about an hour and a half.
Unread 12-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #48
CBlakeNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JkE View Post
A few years ago there used to be a trail between Pughsville Road and Portsmouth BLVD that was right along 664. Not sure if its still there or not. I'm new to the Jeep crowd and haven't owned a 4wheel drive truck or anything in 3 years. The only legal places I know of now are OBX and thats just sand.
That place was a lot of fun back there, had to go across the logs to get across the ditch, parts of that place could get pretty nasty but cool overall. Haven't been back there in years.
CBlakeNS is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.