tj rolling chassis - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > tj rolling chassis

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 12-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
n3boyd
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Tj tj rolling chassis

need help locating a tj chassis. my wife's frame just snapped at the rear leaf. moved to hampton roads last year from New Hampshire where the salt from winter got the best of it. it's pretty well rusted out. the motor and trans run beautifully and want to carry on with a jeep. any help would be greatly appreciated.

n3boyd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
10-3-TJ

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Check out Daveys Jeep. If you Google it they have a bunch of stuff. A lot of it is wrecked but I bet he has straight frames.

Good luck

"Look no further than yourself, for all of the good and all of the evil that exist in this world, resides in the heart of man and his propensity to use it".
10-3-TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2013, 12:03 AM   #3
n3boyd
2000 TJ Wrangler 

thanks 10-3. I'll check it out
Unread 12-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #4
10-3-TJ

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Any word on the chassis search?

"Look no further than yourself, for all of the good and all of the evil that exist in this world, resides in the heart of man and his propensity to use it".
10-3-TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #5
n3boyd
2000 TJ Wrangler 

no word yet. still searching. trying to find one relatively close to where I live on the east coast of Virginia. I've been looking every day and still no luck
Unread 01-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #6
n3boyd
2000 TJ Wrangler 

well thought I might have lucked out the other day. Found a post on craigslist for a 97 wrangler with a blown motor for 900. there was an offer for 750 already and it was only up for an hour. I told her I would pay the 900 if the frame was good. it was pretty much the best condition I've seen in a while. as I wad calling her back to tell her I wanted it she told me someone was on there way to give her 950 from nc. so I got screwed. so I could still use some help because my luck is s*** lately.
Unread 01-02-2014, 08:39 PM   #7
Motorcharge
1991 MJ Comanche 

Considering how cheap and easy a motor swap is and what a TJ goes for in VA I'd have thrown a few more hundred at her without thinking twice.
Unread 01-04-2014, 12:28 PM   #8
n3boyd
2000 TJ Wrangler 

yea I told her I would and she said she had already made the agreement with the other guy. she took it as when I said i that I would pay the 900 that's all u was going to pay. he offered her over asking price so she accepted his offer on the spot.
Unread 01-20-2014, 05:31 PM   #9
n3boyd
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Still looking everyday. If anyone has any leads hopefully within hampton roads it would be a great help. I need another vehicle for my family.
Unread 01-24-2014, 12:49 AM   #10
26679cj5
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Have you tried car-part.com? That's where I found my frame,only 8 miles from me.
26679cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2014, 03:10 PM   #11
n3boyd
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well I put her up on craigslist today. As a whole or will part out. So in a few days I don't sell it while it will be open for parts. Unless miraculously I find a donor jeep with good frame and body within the next couple days. I'll keep you updated.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.